Friday, March 2, 2012

More Pictures

Wow, it has been fun to hear from so many of you today through comments, emails, Facebook, texts and voice mails!  Thank you for reaching out to us!  We can't bring our cell phones to the NICU, and I had my ringer off when I was trying to sleep (in between pumping sessions), so if you tried to call, sorry I didn't get back to you.      

Due to popular demand, I went back to my last post (Introducing Joshua Gus Bales) and added a picture of a normal, healthy placenta for comparison to ours, so if you are intrigued, check it out.  If you are one of my friends who wasn't so impressed I chose to put such a graphic picture on a blog that is supposed to be about cute babies, don't go back to it.  :)   

Here are some more pictures from last night after Joshua was born.  I'll add more tomorrow. 

James went with Joshua to the NICU, and this was taken before I joined them.
This is the first time I got to touch him.
Here's Joshua with Grandma and Grandpa Gustafson. I love this picture! You're looking at a huge reason for why I was able to be on bed rest for 6+ weeks!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Karrn and James!!! We are praying for your adorable Joshua Gus!!!
    With much love,
    Buzz and Michelle (Hallstrom) Viesselman

    ReplyDelete