Monday, February 20, 2012

Homeward Bound

WE'RE HEADING HOME TODAY! Our ultrasound showed normal blood flow again, and baby looked good, so we've been given the go ahead to get out of here...just waiting on our discharge paperwork now.  We'll go back to our M-W-F ultrasounds as an outpatient with possible re-admission each visit, depending on how things look. Even if I'm only home until Wednesday, it'll be great to recharge there. I have nothing to complain about the hospital, though. I have been treated very well.  It's just not home.  Dr. P said she anticipates I'll be back in the hospital by the end of the week; then she added, "but I have given up on trying to predict anything with you!"  I'll definitely take that as a compliment and pass along a word of thanks to God.

Baby is 29 weeks today!  We are so thankful, getting closer to the 30's. 

Thanks for following along.  I'll keep you posted, hopefully with boring "status quo" updates.  :) 

5 comments:

  1. I've been reading all of your posts and cheering for you all the way.

    Michael Bergquist

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karrn and family,
    I have been reading too all along and think of you every morning when I wake up. Each day gets you closer to your goal. You are a very good writer and inspirational. I just can't think of any words to write now that are nearly as good as yours. Just wanted you to know we here in NZ are all thinking of you.
    Love, Michelle and family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news Karrn. So happy for the Bales Crew. Continuous prayers for Sweet Baby Bales. And Happy Birthday to Jeremiah, crazy how fast the last 2 years have gone by. Take care, Sister.
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teri (young) KalthoffFebruary 21, 2012 at 4:18 PM

    Still cheering loudly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praise God! I am so happy for you that your little guy is still in your womb and growing! We are praying for you everyday!

    ReplyDelete