Friday, May 18, 2012

Dinner Time

Today has been a great day for Joshua.  He has been so comfortable and happy all day.  I think it has been a huge relief to get rid of all that "excess baggage" after the enema yesterday.  I nursed him for two whole feeds, and he didn't need anything extra in his NG tube. When he wakes up (should be in a few minutes), We're going to go for three good ones in a row.  In between feeds, he has been sleeping, so he must be getting enough. 

Last night he weighed 2785 g or 6 lbs 3 oz, gaining 15 g (.5 oz) from the night before.  He has been up and down, hovering around 6 lbs 3 oz for the past 6 days. We'll weigh him in a few minutes, but I think I'll just go ahead and publish this now since he's starting to stir. I'll put tonight's weight in tomorrow's blog. 

It's a short one tonight.  Time for Joshua to eat! 
Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment